A List Of 12 Strong Opinion Essay Topics You Should Consider
There are a few things that we feel very strongly for. However, we hardly get a chance to vent our opinions. Thankfully, we can do so in academics through the wonderful intervention of essays.
Here are 12 strong opinion essay topics you may consider –
- Should rapists be lynched or sent to jail – This is an extremely emotional topic. We understand that modern world likes to give every brand of criminal a chance to justify himself. However, jailing these fellows gives them a clear chance to get out on bail, making use of a legal loophole somewhere.
- Should not all countries take a uniform step towards energy consciousness – Some countries are mooting to go partially off-the-grid, some wholly off-the-grid and some are quite happy with the present scenario. Is this going to work?
- Should we be sympathetic towards bullies – It is known that the tendency bully erupts out of a tattered childhood, even child abuse. In this light, sympathy or at least empathy beckons!
- Should immigrants be convicted for spreading racism – This is a two-edged question. Immigrants can argue that they are the victims of racism; not its spreaders. Yet, the topic is a strong one.
- Should women be objectified in movies – It is preposterous to talk of women’s equality and yet treat them to male gaze through objectification in movies. Surely, ladies may take to this topic with greater zeal.
- Is teenage sex so big a stick in the craw – We have to accept the trend that the world is evolving and kids are rising to the demands of sex from pretty early. Pretty hard to stop the falling boat!
- Should homework be banned – They should at least be regulated and kept to a space where they don’t hamper students’ family time or preparation time.
- The rise of education technology – Is it not handicapping sharp brains who somehow are not computer-savvy? This is a big question.
- Should capital punishment be banned – There is a universal feeling that barring terrorism cases, criminals should not be given death penalty.
- Are nuclear families the biggest obstacle to the feeling of unity – We have to ask ourselves this question. Are we as unified in spirit as the people who lived 50 years ago?
- Is 3D printing the way to go – If all goes well, we many even be able to prepare food through the virtual mat in future.
- Should steroids be banned – By banning steroids, we are not letting bodybuilders and athletes prepare with as much gusto as they are wont to.